Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wow!

Okay guys, this is a quick one. So funny, felt like a day in the US with such normal illness that I cared for-reflux, Viral illness, Ear infections (minus the occasional malaria patient or hypertensive 60 year old). Of course this is a little more what I am used to here. Thank you Lord for a day of rest for my heart. I am not sure what I would have done with another lethargic 2 month old with 101 fever.

Anyway...we were trying to close up around 1pm and guess who shows up. Ismaylove, my little 2 mo old baby that we took to Pap yesterday! They discharged her! I was so in shock, but the pictures say it all. You'll have to compare and contrast, the pic of the hand was from 2 days before. Pardon the sad face (she had been feeding and had her pull away for the pic. But she even matched the mother's color! Amazing




Thank you Lord! Yup, 2 blood transfusions later and we have a baby that looks like a healthy alert Haitian baby. I can rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment